How to deploy your dns on Apple Airport v7.7.8 | Apple Router Configuration Tutorial
The AirPort Utility can be found in the Utilities folder within your Applications folder.
2. Select your Airport Base Station.
Some users have multiple Airport Base Stations, select the one you wish to configure.
3. Enter the configuration menu for the Airport Base Station.
4. Change the configuration settings.
Click “Internet” to configure your router’s internet settings.
5. Enter the first DNS resolver address.
Enter 18.104.22.168 in the “Primary DNS Server:” field.
6. Enter the second DNS resolver address.
Enter 22.214.171.124 in the “Secondary DNS Server:” field.
7. Save your settings.
Click “Update” to apply your settings.
8. Ensure that your AirPort is not in Bridge mode. Your OpenDNS configuration will not work if the AirPort is in Bridge Mode!9. Cache Flushing.
To ensure that OpenDNS is working properly for you, please flush your browser and DNS cache by following the instructions below:
https://support.umbrella.com/h ... Cache